- Louis57 Foundation NPC is an organisation that lends help to those in need. The current beneficiaries are:
Kids with cancer
IPAPA57 feeding program
Louis57 Junior Golf Academy
- Donations made to these beneficiaries will be used as needed by the programs
- Louis57 Foundation NPC shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Louis57 Foundation NPC bank account, details of which are on the website louis57foundation.com
- Card transactions will be acquired for Louis57 Foundation NPC via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by Louis57 Foundation NPC separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Louis57 Foundation NPC takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Louis57 Foundation NPC chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 14 Marsh Street, Mossel Bay, 6500
- Louis57 Foundation NPC may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Louis57 Foundation NPC (private company) based in South Africa trading as Louis57 Foundation NPC and with registration number 2011/002347/08 and two Directors.
- Louis57 Foundation NPC contact details:
Company Physical Address: 14 Marsh Street, Mossel bay, 6500
Telephone: 083 306 4396
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 days and payment receipt confirmed by way of email.
Return and Refunds policy
In the case of an erroneous payment a refund to the client will be made within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.